Thursday, October 29, 2015



Today I interviewed four random people who discussed where they thought Christianity in America was heading.  One guy talked about how he used to be a very firm believer of Christianity but as time went on he became an Atheist, but recently converted back, I thought that was really interesting and useful for my topic.  I also interviewed a Professors that teaches religion and he mentioned  that Black people are more spiritually inclined than white people and added that the decline in religion are mostly coming from the younger Caucasian people.  A girl named Emily Kent, who is a southern Baptist said that she felt that people of today’s society doesn’t really hold on to the values of Christianity compared how it used to be.  On the other my last interviewee felt that Christianity is still holding on strong and headed in a good direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment