Wednesday, September 23, 2015


Today I went to a Garden called “iGrow What Ever You Like” I went there because I know it is a place where a lot of people who are very educated on religion volunteers their every Friday.  When I went there it was a mixture of people from college students, to students from K-12.  They were all helping out on the farm, helping plant fruits and vegetables, making snacks from the freshly grown food and having a great time.  I went up to one of the adults who was supervising the Farm and told him that I needed to find people that were willing to talk about religion on camera.  I explained to him what my documentary was about and with excitement he began to tell me his view on where he believed Christianity/ religion was heading in America.  As we spoke, the other adults on the farm overheard us and decided to join in the conversation.  I asked all of them if they would be willing to do short interviews elaborating on what we had discussed and even though I went there only expecting to get one or two people to interview; I found five people willing to be interviewed.  Because of all their different views of my topic it will really help give my project depth.



No comments:

Post a Comment